Meanwhile, I got up this morning and checked to see if the Left Front was long enough to match the Right Front. And discovered this:
That's right. "Make same as right, reversing shapings" didn't... exactly... happen. I also messed up the shaping towards the bottom by following the directions for the Back shaping. So, rip-rip-rip, and now:
Thank goodness I noticed before sewing it up and setting the sleeves! (Yes, set-in sleeves. If I pull it off I will immediately try to finish my Caluna, which has been languishing for years in sleevelessness.)
Also, it's a really lovely shade of light brown. I will get a true-color photo when it's finished!