Thursday, December 17, 2015

WIP: Forest Lily

Take some favorite lace yarn1 in a delicious color,

add the inspiration of nature2,


and cast on3:


1 Juniper Moon Farms Findley lace yarn in Tiger Lily

2 A Tiger Lily in the forest. You'll have to take my word that in between first spotting them and coming back with my camera, something ate all but the last bud. Despite that corner-of-a-familiar-table hint in the yarn photo, I'd be surprised if anyone guessed the tiger lily's location, so I'll add an extra hint at the end.

3 Cath Ward's Lost in the Forest


3 comments:

  1. First picture is my work table at camp. Next-to-last picture is not my stone wall, though, so I'm a bit mystified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a stone wall? Neat! I don't have a stone wall.

      I'm pretty sure that one's at Bog, but I could be wrong.

      Delete
    2. Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner. All 3 bottom photos, as well as the one of the Tiger Lily, were taken at Bog River Falls. The perspective on the bottom one was skewed - I love looking down into the falls.

      Delete