Wednesday, December 9, 2015

You Can't Take This Mug from Me

The yarn was a gift, and it is gorgeous. Soft, squishy, a joy to work with. The color matches nothing I wear to work, which makes it perfect for the next couple of weeks at home. But here is what I know, to my sorrow. Any time I make socks out of anything other than wool, they only last a season. So I'll be enjoying these for as long as I can.

Pattern: Cailyn Meyer's Java Socks, from the Winter 2011 Knitty

Needles: 2.25 mm dpns

Yarn: Fresh from the Cauldron's MCN (merino, cashmere, nylon) Sock,  in Mal

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you used the yarn. I had figured with the cashmere in it that it was gonna be a shawl. But hey, it is always good to have something luxurious that you can wear at home.

    Loving all the posts! It is great to see all your knitting.

    ReplyDelete