Sunday, April 11, 2010

Liitle Drops of Water, Little Grains of Sand

I finished my computer socks. Computer socks? You know, the project I keep beside my keyboard at home, to see me through those moments when something won't load, or is taking its own sweet time about completing a function. They're also handy when the phone rings while I'm at my desk and I don't want to be distracted by the internet. Or when I've decided to watch something on Hulu... well, you get the idea. Certainly a project I wasn't in any hurry about (mostly because they're for me).


This was the last of the Patons Stretch Socks yarn I spent all last summer on. Leyburns for KD, NKD, Mom, and me. And then, because there were leftovers, ankle socks for everybody, but in someone else's color. So KD and NKD switched, and Mom and I switched. Are you confused yet? Everyone wound up with two pairs of socks in two different colors and patterns.

Now I need a new, mindless, small knitting pattern for Computer Knitting. Although actually, Mom's really cool socks are far enough along to be mindless...

1 comment:

  1. Really cool but mindless? I can live with that as a description. Oh - you meant the sox?

    ReplyDelete